( v1854 ) - 6.5 MB
This installer does not include 3D hardware support or voice chat, and requires a Java virtual machine of version 1.14 or higher. We have detected that your computer meets this requirement.
If you would like to use hardware acceleration and voice chat, click the link below
( v1854 ) - 11.0 MB
- The minimum configuration is a 90 MHz or faster processor, with 32 MB of memory.
- The recommended platform is a Pentium-class processor, 133 MHz or faster, with 48 MB of memory.
- Windows 95, 98, 2000 or NT
- 80 MB free hard disk space
- Active Internet connection
You can minimize the download window and
work on other applications while the download progresses. The task bar icon will flash when the download is complete.
After you have installed WorldsPlayer, you can download many other virtual worlds - simply locate the map in the lower right corner of the WorldsPlayer interface, click on a world you would like to visit, and if you don't already have it you'll be given the option to download it...for FREE!
Hanson fans, are you ready for
the ultimate online adventure? Join us in HansonWorld, and explore, chat, dance,
watch videos, listen to music, voice chat and buy Hanson merchandise in
virtual worlds especially designed for Hanson fans -- by Hanson! -- Meet
Hanson fans from around the world in the dance club, visit an outer space
platform orbiting Mars, walk down a school hallway to the science classroom,
catch rays in the desert in the middle of nowhere, shop the 3D Hanson store, and
see if you can find the secret MOE
Room… You can always download as many more worlds as you like.
Worlds.com - the 3D Entertainment Portal - connects you with virtual fans
from around the world. Enter HansonWorld, and put on an avatar body: You can
be a real person, a penguin, a monster, a cartoon character, a kangaroo, a
clown... change the way you look and be whatever you want to be! Get ready to step INTO the Internet with HansonWorld by
WorldsPlayer is an interactive tool for exploring Worlds.com's 3D multi-user Web-of-Worlds. When you enter one of our 3D worlds, you assume a persona by "wearing" an avatar (3D visual image representing you).
Choose from over 100 different humans, animals, characters and strange creatures! You can then walk around the worlds, explore the different worlds, see, chat, and interact with people, send email, animate yourself - all in 3D!
- A huge selection of avatars: many human, human-like and animal.
- Text chat with whisper & mute.
- Numerous viewpoints that you control: The camera that follows your avatar can be set in 1st or 3rd person and at different positions and varying speeds.
- Discussion groups you can join at a click of a button - Let's talk about…
- Free, anonymous email - send and receive mail to your Worlds.com username account @3dcd.com.
- Get easily acquainted with other users by viewing the Personal Info they chose to share.
- Keep track of your Worlds.com friends via the Friends list: you'll always know when your friends are online!
- Teleport instantly to new locations via the map, or follow a friend to join her/him instantly.
- Listen to music within Worlds.com.
- Worlds.com is constantly evolving - get automatic upgrades.
- Explore Worlds.com's Web-of-Worlds easily using WorldsMarks, which are much like Bookmarks & Favorites in your Web browser.
- Check out all the interesting 3D spaces, and try to find some hidden rooms…
- Enter contests and win prizes.
Created and managed by
Back to top of page